As well as the newly released NittoXCrust Shaka handlebar, Simworks also
has the 50cm Sobar which looks very close to the noodle and produced by
nitto. http://sim-works.com/en/news/ramen-nope-i-take-so-bar

Crust has been making a lot of brazed stems, which I assume is in part
related to what Grant is referring to making a stronger shorter/taller stem
more available for wider bars.

Riding 615 towel racks and a 50mm nitto stem I notice very little flex. On
70mm stem I start to notice a little bit more when really pulling on the
bar. I'd be hesitant to run it on anything aluminum much longer than 70mm,
but for the most part seems wider (drop) bars are meant to be run with much
shorter stems.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbw-owners-bunch/fddaaa60-7f92-40f2-a04a-abdddadb17ca%40googlegroups.com.