On Fri, 2010-03-26 at 10:15 -0700, Erik C wrote:
> Good advice so far. I ride a bleriot with noodles and don't have the
> experience you are describing. What tires are you using? CLDVs seemed
> a little squirrely in comparison to the GB Cypres I ride now.

You know, I have almost 20,000 miles on Col de la Vie tires now, and I
have yet to experience anything like "squirreliness" in those tires.
I've heard that some people experience a certain amount of squirm of the
tread blocks under extreme cornering, but I don't test bikes and don't
ride at the limits of cornering, so I haven't ever experienced it.  I
don't think I'm that exceptional, either -- so I'd be inclined to view
that theory with skepticism.