I didn't think grind method really mattered as I always used a Krupps.  Out
of the blue a relative sent me his Lido 2 that he wasn't using anymore as
bought another grinder that for him was easier .

I make coffee with a 12 cup (hah hah that's 2oz. per cup) aluminum Bialetti
Moka pot and I use about 1/4c beans that makes for one nice big mug 'o joe.
My preferred coffee to grind is Seattle's Best #5, dark, smoky and
luscious. Upon tasting the Lido ground brew my first thought was something
akin to "well ain't that a kick in the pants, I never tasted* this* from
the Krupps grind, yummm ! "  Bye bye Krupps. I find the Lido a breeze to
grind, the key for me was to be creative on how you hold it to your body.
It's all intuitive.

For myself it's all about the flavor, and since the hand grind tastes
notably better, so it is. I've tried lots of brands of whole bean coffee
and nothing tastes more pleasing to me that SB #5 and I can get it at my
local Kroger so the bags are always "fresh".

My brother doesn't care about the grind or any flavor as long as it's *coffee
and cheap *so he can make a whole drip pot and drink it all day long.
Everything works for Everybody, and ain't that a kicker !  ;-)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbw-owners-bunch/f54a0d06-476b-46cf-a4f7-4438b7523ce1%40googlegroups.com.