Paul, I'm glad you revived this thread. I'm on the preorder list for a
medium orange Hubbuhubbuh. I also ordered the Silver cranks and the
Velocity wheels.

As far as steerer length, why not leave it uncut for now? Just throw some
spacers on there and cut it later on once you have the bar position dialed
in.

MG, thanks for the detailed write up and picture. Most builds I've seen
have some sort of swept back bar. Good to know other bars work well, too. I
was leaning toward the new Wavie bar for mine. I recently put a set on my
Surly Big Dummy and really like them on there, so I think I might try them
on the tandem too.

I'd like to echo Paul in requesting any build ideas, advice, reviews,
pictures, etc. The new batch of frames are supposed to be shipping this
month. Anyone else expecting/planning?

Thanks,
Jonathan

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbw-owners-bunch/7b459da3-1090-4303-a815-d44feb446bb9%40googlegroups.com.