Jan,

Thanks for that information. One quick clarification question- do you recall
what 10 speed Ultegra chain you found worked well? There are 2: the 6600, and
the 6701. In think the 6701 is asymmetrical and has to be installed in a
certain orientation, but I've never held one in my hands. Looking for a couple
new chains to use with 10 speed on my Rene Herse crankset.

Toby Whitfield

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbw-owners-bunch/44d15ab0-a5ad-4785-ba87-e6947fd8d85b%40googlegroups.com.