I have the Clem Smith Jr.
I have installed the Pletscher "Clem Rack."
I'm entirely pleased with both.
But I pine for a Pletscher basket that uses the Easy-Fix attachment system.
I'd even be satisfied with the Easy-Fix adapter plate. But I have yet to
find a US seller of this kind of Pletscher accessory.

I have found the baskets and rack adapter on eBay and results do show up on
Google searches. Unfortunately the path always seems to lead back to
sellers in Switzerland, Germany or the UK. These sources make shipping
ridiculously costly.

So, here's the question: Is anyone aware of a US seller of this range of
Pletscher accessories? Or, does anyone have superior search skills and the
patience to point me in the right direction?

Here, for those who are not familiar with the system, is a video of the
Pletscher Easy-Fix system and compatible baskets, carriers and the like.
This seems to answer the frequently spoken desire for a basket system that
can be easily mounted and removed without tools; no muss, no fuss.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kPQdQPUdLk

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbw-owners-bunch/c2c813a3-1ff1-4115-8512-7f25611863b5%40googlegroups.com.