Hi Ash. Thanks for the mini review. How does it compare to other Rivs? Have
you had a chance to ride a Clem? Clemsters are quite upright friendly!

I spoke with a Riv spokesperson and I thought he said presale in September.
But now it's starting to sound like possibly sooner, and maybe the actual
bikes will be shipping at that time? Although it could take the better part
of the summer to test the lighter bikes, so maybe that target date was...on
target. Who knows, but I am preparing by selling some stuff to build up the
bike fund account.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbw-owners-bunch/65859a4e-7f2c-4ad5-9409-dac570339138%40googlegroups.com.