Haha Doug.

I agree that fenders look really great, and high end fashion fenders
like hammered Honjos or color matched ones probably belong on the bike
year round.

For me I like the changes and having to get used to it.  It keeps
things fresh between me and my bike.  Spice it up, you know?

I admit the karma side has occurred to me.  I take my fenders off and
blammo, there's a storm.  It's taken quite a lot of time for me to
realize that I am not actually the center of the universe.

Whatever your annual fender policy...happy spring everyone.

Bill