I too live in Portland and, like Mike, have a Quickbeam and dislike
changing gears/fixing rear flats with fenders. So, I think the SKS
p45s will come off in a few weeks. The summers here in Portland are
pretty dry for the most part. And, besides, I want to fit in with all
the hipster fixie riders in my neighborhood with the fenderless and
fixed 'beam. ;-)

~ Ron