I just bought my son an Appaloosa on closeout from one of Riv's dealers.
The bike absolutely rocks. And I was skeptical at first. I have a Toyo era
Atlantis, so the notion of Choco-Moose bars and really long chainstays did
not resonate.

I was so wrong. The moose bars are terrific, the long wheel base rolls
great. You can't go wrong with a Clem. Pull the trigger.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbw-owners-bunch/e60d80f7-bf76-4a49-a49d-792a6fb929c3%40googlegroups.com.