Now that my Appaloosa is sold, I'll be dependent on my road bike until the
Boots lands (6 long months perhaps).  This road bike been converted (ie
Rivified) to 650b and Boscos.  I have Babyshoe Pass tires tubeless on it at
the moment.  It rides very nice.  They feel a bit too delicate for  gravel
trails.  I happen to have another set of wheels.  Thinking of putting on
some tires on it, with inner tubes.  Any recommendations for tires in 42mm
or slightly wider?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbw-owners-bunch/b50b8dd8-bcd3-41ba-8ab9-b2713dc3cc53%40googlegroups.com.