All, THANK YOU for your suggestions!

Most of the time my use is roughly 60% tarmac and 40% gravel.  Hence more
inclined toward T-Serve, Pasela, Fatty Rumpkin and Homage.

If you happen to have the above tires mounted, would you mind measuring the
width for me?  Please... I already have a pile of tires that I'm not using
for one reason or the other.  Wanted make sure it will fit before getting
the new pair :)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbw-owners-bunch/47d72e76-6bb9-4508-8862-1fdca9ac154b%40googlegroups.com.