Looks great!

I'll echo Patrick on tire size. On my Quickbeam, a 40 tire would really
limit my ability to use the full extent of the rear fork ends. I used a
40/32 up front, with a flip flop 16 and 22. That resulted in only needing
2-tooth adjustability, and gave me reasonable dirt and road gears. Though
here in Mt Diablo territory, the steep climbs had me switching to my 24"
gear (two feet) plenty.

happy trails!
jim m.
wc, ca