https://www.rivbike.com/products/dia-compe-gran-compe-ene-r1-water-bottle-cage?_pos=3&_sid=5d2da4baf&_ss=r
https://www.rivbike.com/products/king-cage-iris-stainless-water-bottle-cage?_pos=2&_sid=5d2da4baf&_ss=r

I procured an AHH a few weeks ago from a fabulous member here, Phil, as a
lighter option to my beloved Joe Appaloosa.  The bike lives at my office
for after-work rides and it is the one I plan to travel with in my car or
on trains.

I like the Dia-compe water bottle cages on my Joe A., and wanted to order
them for the AHH.  However, they are out of stock at Rivendell.  It's not a
problem to wait (I have other options), but I was wondering how different
(or not) they were from the King Iris cages.  It looks like the Dia-compe
is taller, and I only use tall water bottles.  Would that make a
difference?  Dia-Compe looks sleeker, but would I even notice that on a
seat tube?

I'm also willing to buy one cage from a member here.

Thanks,
Roberta, Philadelphia, PA 19154

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbw-owners-bunch/ed05d841-20b8-4b2d-a22d-79e32f6fc9b5%40googlegroups.com.