You both are so right!  I thought my Dia-Compe Cages were secure (they
are!), but these King Iris ones are unbelievable!  I had to wrestle my
water bottles from their new cages last night.

The Dia-compe ones are slightly sleeker looking, and the King Iris are
slightly heftier looking (but they are not that different from each other),
so I'll be putting the King Iris on my Joe A and The Dia-Compe ones on my
A. Homer Hilsen.   I think anyone would be happy with either, should one be
sold out and the other available.   The lovely iris shape is similar.
 Side by side pic here:
https://www.rivbike.com/products/dia-compe-gran-compe-ene-r1-water-bottle-cage?_pos=3&_sid=5d2da4baf&_ss=r

Roberta