I don't have a billie bar but I do have the choco's and have had similar
creaking/noise/slight movement issues with them. The way I have found to
temporarily deal with the problem is to actually put some chain lube (or
other penetrating oil) around all the interfaces to the sleeve, including
the cut outs. I tried using low viscosity loctite, but that didn't work any
better and perhaps a little worse than the chain lube.

If anyone has a more permanent solution I'd be all ears.