André: I didn’t get a chance to actually do it before my ride on Saturday, but
last night I hit the sleeve up with some strategically-placed blasts of T-9 and
let it sit overnight. They were quiet for my ride into work this morning, at
least! Fingers crossed that does the trick.

Jon: I thought about that but alas, have no torque wrench. I did tighten the
clamp a buttload, but I’m now sure what that converts to in actual numbers. 😁