Matt, As I said,* I was already aware of the other options* Steve listed.
This idea of simply rearranging the existing cog and using the existing
parts of the cassette, I was curious about and that was all I was inquiring
about.

Rearranging the cassette as I asked about would allow for one more usable
cog in the large ring of a triple crank. *That is what wasn't "heard", *that's
all, that's what my comment was about.

Creativity is Life Itself, following is not.