I need to get Garth to help me locate and *!!!annihilate!!!!* the hateful,
annoying creak/whine/buzz from the SKS P65 fenders on my Matthews. It
sounds like a stay or a stay bracket is momentarily and very lightly
rubbing against the tire, but I can't identify which stay or bracket and I
can't catch it or them or he/she/it in the act. Every time I hear it, I am
tempted to stop and do a diagnostic, but efforts so far have been fruitless.

So Garth, what's the regimen?

Not that I will have to live with this much longer as, God willing, Colin
at Kelpie will deliver on my custom 76mm wide fenders before our 2019
monsoon season departs ...

(Reminds me of car problems that suddenly appear and then, just as suddenly
and mysteriously, disappear. For a few months, every time I turned a tight
right-hand corner, the horn of my 1984 Passat/Quantum wagon would sound.
Ignored it; it went away.)

--

*------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

*Still 'round the corner there may waitA new road or a secret gate,And
though we pass them by today,Tomorrow we may come this wayAnd take the
hidden paths that runTowards the Moon or to the Sun.*
                                --- J.R.R. Tolkien
Resumes, LinkedIn profiles, bios, and letters that get interviews
By-the-hour resume and LinkedIn coaching
Other professional writing services
Expensive! But good.
http://www.resumespecialties.com/
Patrick Moore
Alburquerque, Nuevo Mexico, Etats Unis d'Amerique