Not I.  Have always gone with the sitbones on top of the rear.  Or at
the most, right before in front.  Been doing it that way since about
1984 or so.  (Give or take the 15 plus years I was off the bike
getting fat).   Same reason.  Sitting further just ain't comfortable.

The pre-aged Brooks saddle I tried was really bad in that regard.  Way
too mushy for my excess weight.  (240 to 250 at the time).

Eric Platt
St. Paul, MN