Andy, there are plenty of goatheads strewn among the lovely deserts and
mountains of Utah.  The most insidious patch of them surrounds my bike
shed.

Thanks, Robert, for the heads-up on the  Boise goathead festival.  It looks
like a gas, and their website had a promising tip about picking up loose
nutlets with squares of carpet.  I'll have to give that a try on the
decades of thorn buildup in my yard.

Glad you enjoyed Templin Robert.  I'd hate to steer anyone to a bad beer
experience.  =)

Perhaps your Riv sightings mean we've coincided at Saltfire in the past,
although I never noticed a Tuxedo Sam when I was there.  I'm up and about
post-crash, thanks for the well-wishes, but don't strain yours eyes looking
for my cornflower-blue 62 around town until next spring or summer.  It
seems I won't be able to safely control an upright bike for awhile due to
obstreperous nerves in my arm.  Such is life.  You could try to look out
for me there as a person, but "bald, pudgy, bearded" tends to describe an
overwhelmingly large proportion of the patrons at any brewery (or non-racy
bike shop, for that matter), hindering identification.

--
Mark "Anonymous" Anderson in Utah