That's great to know! Thanks for the information--was just thinking about
what food we need to bring!

On a related note for pre/post ride things to do -- we'll have a fiddle and
banjo in tow with a disclaimer that we are relative beginner/intermediate
players with a few old time tunes in our repertoire. Fellow
instrumentalists and singers welcome!

Rachel
Arlington MA