I’m with keeping the lovely bike as is. Could deploy PitLocks on the wheel
skewers and seat post to deter parts thieves. Makes wheel removal and seat
adjustment more of a pain though.

Sometimes I think thefts are random and more to do with how easy something is
to steal...park next to the person with a cable lock!??

Rachel