It’s hard to say how long tires last. The heat and dryness out here can crack
tires but I haven’t had it happen. Use, disuse, miles - it all affects the
tire. I had my Betz tires for 5 years before I wore them down to the fabric. I
could see the air in those tires!

Oh, you asked about the WTB Betty Foy post. I don’t want to sell right now. I
do still love the bike and have been riding it again lately. I think the
Clementine’s tires have been decreasing my enjoyment lately. It just feels hard
lately. Pedaling that bike seems to always take too much effort. And it’s not
the weight of the bike - it feels the same loaded or not. I still really like
it, but it needs some fine-tuning.

Alright I’m spent. To bed!

Sent from my iPad