I've had some Kenda tires of a different model, they were fairly light
and folding even ..... and they too felt sluggish. The Big Bens, despite
weighing much more ride so much better and as I've said repeatedly ....
roll and roll and roll ..... on over yonder and hill and dale. I ride the
exact same hills with my much lighter road bike and I ride up in the same
gears and speed.... that is ... slow ! Ahahahahaha !

  Big Bens it is .  Call them the killer B's ...

On Friday, SepteThe Clementine feels, even on flat land, a big sluggish. I
rarely shifted on my Betz but I need to on the Clementine, like the bike is
always in a gear that’s a little too hard. I want to see if better tires
would help that.