John, although the bike doesn't fit you, it doesn't sound like you really
want to sell it, or at least go through "the process" of sale and all that
may include.  Who says you have to sell it and for what cost , and what
makes them some sort of authority over your own sense ?   Hell, you can do
anything you want with it, sell it or give it away.  I've had many things
that I once enjoyed, or thought I did, that I have even given away to
people who had use for them.  Seeing or hearing the joy of someone using
those "things" is priceless.  I'm not telling you to do anything or not,
you already know exactly what that is.

  Really it's not going to make any difference regardless of what you do
with the bike.