The OP isn't riding it because it's too small, and he wants to sell it but
isn't sure how much to ask; obviously, he wants to get a good price for it.
Answering his question will sure as hell will make a different to his
wallet! And, just possibly, increase his options for a replacement, no
small thing.

As to an answer to the OP's question, I can't say since I've not really
paid attention to the Bombadil as I have to, say, the Ram and the Sam. But
I will emphasize the truth of what others have pointed out, that purchase
options can increase your liklihood of sale; and also, that demand
fluctuates: you may have no takers for a quarter, and then find that next
quarter you get half a dozen inquiries, and sometimes patience can maximize
your return.