Thanks Peter
Given that the price for the Cyo Premium and the newer IQ-XS are
essentially the same, how does one make the choice of one over the other?
Jason

Also re: the toplight...I'm not necessarily looking to change it..I just
need to purchase another rear dyno light for a different bike and since I'm
moving the old Cyo , I thought I'd move my old Toplight and "upgrade" it as
well.