I have this same question, Roberta. Does anyone know when the next batch of
Clementines come to Rivendell? They really are beloved and they do sell.

Ryan is poking fun at me for Clem hoarding but it’s much worse than he thinks.
I started out with a Betty Foy and over time, I wore my family members down and
we are overrun with Clems! Here’s the line up:
Husband: Clem H
Son: Clem H
Sister: Clem L
Brother in law: Clem L
Mother in law: Clementine (it’s mine, now)
Me: Clem L

*Also, my Mom has a 2019 Cheviot. Why not a Clem, you ask? Because it didn’t
come in “sea foam.” But that Cheviot did.🙄

Sent from my iPad