Short cranks ARE grand indeed !   I have long legs and big feet and I
too ride 152mm and 150mm cranks. Whatever works , go with it !

    The last set I bought were the Andel 110/74 triples from Bikesmith
Design in Minnesota. I may try the Sram triple for the Susie Longbolts. The
owner/operator shortens to order.
http://www.bikesmithdesign.com/Short_Cranks/