I hear ya, Andrew. I've been riding my e-wheeled Clem L a while and it's
perfect. I've just started riding my H and it's perfect. I have a custom on the
way and it's going to be spectacular with all the lugs and pretty paint and
built just for me and all that, but do I really NEED it? Nope. I want it and
I'll love it, but a Clem would suit me just fine as my only bike if it ever
came to that. They're not just good, there's a vibe about them that speaks to
me. I can't explain it, it's just there.