And the potential future Appaloosa sizing would seem to be pretty different
than the previous version, at least at first glance, most especially with
relative top tube length.  I understand "just ride" but it seems harder to
me than it should to keep up with the changes, especially over the years.
 Studying the correct charts and making calls to Rivendell both seem well
advised.

Bob Lovejoy
Cedar Rapids, IA