I understand Grant's apprehension with posting geometry since Rivs fit a
bit differently than most bikes so the numbers can be misleading - but
reach and stack, along with standover, are key elements to determining fit,
and I'm a firm believer in a proper fit being the most important element of
getting a bike.  The other numbers... they could be at a "for reference
only, look at your own risk" status to me