This is all so helpful! I did NOT know the black fenders would chip, so silver
it is. I’m not exactly precious about my bikes - these are real bikes that see
real use and are not garage queens - so the chipping is inevitable. I’ll go
with silver so they age a little better. And I need them to age well because my
mechanical inclinations are well-documented here. Those fenders will have to
last the life of the bike.

Now back to grips and saddle - do we vote brown or do we vote black?

Sent from my iPad