Yes Velo-Orange for fenders or Sim Works, but again I think you said no metal?

I was wondering why you'd dump the Clementine for the Clem L, but I  think you
kind of answered that. Personally, the long wheelbase of the Clementine is the
main thing I  don't love about it; happy that everyone else loves it though. I
bought the Clementine to be my "old man" bike and seeing as I am not quite
there yet I think I'll hang on to it, the only reason I'd trad'er in would be
for a shorter chainstay version, but the current state of things makes that
seem unlikely. The blue is pretty,  but because I naturally gravitate towards
that end of the color spectrum, I tend to consciously go for something else.
I am sure your local bike shop does a great job, but as a person whose been
wrenching his own for approx. 50 years I just sort of cringe a little bit.
Should be a River out there who could assist you? I'd help, but I think you
live far from me.
I'd fix it for a sixer of Shiner Bock or a half gallon of Bule Bell Homemade
Vanilla. 🤣