Well Luis, great insight on your post.
Gosh, living in the same area and both liking Rivs, perhaps we should met upfor
a bike ride or a bike build up, coffee or something!
Ha!
Just kidding!
Luis and I met up around 10 years ago after my last bike tour after he saw my
highly modified touring bike posted online (time flys).
We became great friends and have had many cycling adventures together.
I've been after him to post his wonderful Homer build since we built it up last
April.
I sent him the link to this thread hoping he would participate as Luis is a
real 'thinking man' when it comes to researching and setting up his bikes with
just the right parts that work for him and articulate in conveying the why's
and what nots of it all.
Paul in Dallas Looking forward to our next ride.Although  I think your Homer
makes it even harder to keep up.