Now, that is very nice! Thanks for the photo.

I'd guess that yours, like mine, is a 55?

Your chainrings are far bigger than any I installed. But I did hit 48 mph
chasing and matching pace with a Range Rover at the bottom of a steep, 1/2
mile hill in 98 gear inch top gear (48 X 12 X 24.5"). (Back when I was a
sprightly 40-something.)

In fall 1994, I called Riv and asked Grant to make me a road bike that rode
"at least as well" as that '92 XO-1. He said, "Oh, it'll be a lot better."
And it was; Waterford, built around the contemporary AllRounder model, but
with road tubing and lugs. 73* parallel, 42.5 cm stays, *tout *753 except
for 531 fork; 54 c-c IIRC -- after I'd built it and ridden it and liked it,
I told Grant, "I'm going to let others know about his!" He said, "Don't you
dare!" -- because he was emphasizing "fistfull of seatpost" sizing back
then. My fistfull of seatpost, level-top-tube sizing is 60 X 56/57, c-c.

The 2 of 3 customs that I've kept, the 1999 and 2003 (the only difference
is that the '99 is 57 c-c, the '03 is 58, both sloping tts), were one step
forward from the 1994, and both are my beau ideals or Platonic archetypes
or airey castles of bike fit and handling: slacker head, longer chainstays;
just the perfect combination of straigh line stability and nimble turn-in.
All built for 559 or 571 wheels.