A. I've used the [fatuously named but well designed] Walky Dog system as
well as a leash with waist belt system to "run" my dog while riding a bike.
The WD works best because it holds the leash away from the pedals and the
wheels. Perry still almost managed to get himself run over once by trying
to dive under the bottom bracket, so I've shortened the leash as much as
practical.

The WD requires you to attach a clunky clamp to the bike; I clamp it to the
Dahon's seatpost.

The waist-attached leash lets me use other bikes, which I prefer, but it
neither holds the leash away from the bike, nor does it prevent Perry from
pulling and rotating the waist belt counterclockwise until it's
uncomfortable and until he's dangerously close to the front wheel -- yep,
he almost got his neck broken by trying to dive in front of the front wheel.

I've shortened this leash too, so there's less danger of getting ahead of
the bike, but it would help a great deal of there were some way of:

1. holding the least away from my waist and the bike;

2. or at least, preventing the belt from rotating.

Any ideas? Suggestions and useful comments welcome.

B. Bike content: My professional work allows me to buy Rivendellian sorts
of stuff.

I have a (2014, hotrodded) MacBook Pro for work hooked to a 42" gaming
quality screen. I use current Word for Mac for my professional work -- must
use Word, not anything else, alas.

I want more accuracy and ease in placing the cursor between 2 10-point
letters on single spaced, on-screen documents, which display at 100% of
size.

I currently use a WIRELESS ---???--- "Jelly Comb" mouse, hecho in China,
because that's what my PC man bought for me. It works better than the other
-- generic? Logitec? don't remember -- wireless mouse I have -- it's more
accurate than that one.

Yes, I have fiddled with preferences.

Best: mouse or something else -- trackpad, joystick, ???

Of these, which is best make and model?

I'd prefer wireless all else equal, but will consider wires if the device
gives better manipulatory precision.

Thanks.