Curious if anyone has the newer of the Grip Kings: the "Monarch". I've been
riding VP Vice for a few years after weaning myself off Speedplay Frogs,
and am rather annoyed at chewing up my shoes from the sharp pins. Also
don't feel I need the width of the VPs. Always looking for ways to get Riv
some money, I thought I might try these. However, I'm also curious about
the MKS Allways  pedals....I'd prefer a low stack height, so VPs look to be
the winner in that category....