Not on a Roadini, but on I run 1x11 on my Hillborne. The two should be very
similar to set up. Setting it up was the same as any other bike except
easier, because I didn't have to fiddle with Shimano's new 11 speed front
derailleur designs.

Mine is an Ultegra RX rear derailleur (the one with an optional clutch)
paired to a white industries crank, which work nicely together. 11-34 in
the rear and a 38 up front suits me well most of the time. I'll spin out
downhill going ~30 mph, and I can climb most things. WI cranks are awesome
because you can basically get any tooth count you want, so if I ever want
to go slower / climb more, I can make the swap quickly and relatively
cheaply ($75). Not to mention they are square taper compatible and come in
silver...

If you want even more gears, check out Shimano's new GRX line. That'll run
a 40 up front with an 11-42 mountain cassette on the rear, and the
derailleur works with 11 speed road shifters.