I have a Specialized Sequoia with 1x11 but my Roadini is 2x11.

My Roadini has a gear inch spread of 29.1" to 114" on 700/32 with a 46/30 &
11/28.

The Sequoia has a gear inch spread of 26.9" to 103" on 650B/47 with a 42 &
11/42.

They both use SRAM Force and feel great. I really dig the simplicity of 1x
but find myself using only a small section of the cassette, which might
promote accelerated wear. I never really spin out though and always can
climb hills if needed. I really never use the 46/11 on my Roadini unless
I'm really going downhill so I find that the spread is a little more
useable on the Sequoia. with a 42t chainring. I don't mind the gaps in the
cassette either, you use your legs more to power through small hills and
spend less time shifting. For centuries and light rondo it would be perfect.

If you wanted to play around and can get to Walnut Creek, Harry's Roadini
has SRAM Force 1x on it, although the bike is quite large (57 or 61)

<https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1403/7343/products/Rivendell-Roadini-Road-Bicycle-Square-1_1600x.jpg?v=1550259931>