I would love to know the answer to this as well before ordering a pair. As far
as I know dynasis requires about 1.1 mm more pull per shift than Shimano road.
I like 10 speed friction for road, so it would be nice to find something that
allows for this amount of travel to use for more off road derailleurs. If
someone calls Riv and asks, let the rest of us know! Thanks.

Matt Cook in CT