"But thanks for playing, everybody" was a statement to everybody who brought
politics into it. That's what "everybody" means. I also said in a following
comment just forget it and I will probably delete the original post, and I felt
like the conversation had already drifted past this little kerfuffle. I don't
this it as necessary to go back and reference every comment and "progressivism"
and all that crap.

The reality is I was excited about the TV lady being a Riv Rider and posted
here what Will posted on the email. In retrospect it was a bad idea.