Those Ergons are nice.  I am using the Portuguese cork grips from
Riv.  The cork absorbs shellac more than other cork grips.  I used a
very small amount of Amber shellac and got a real nice color.  Of
course it took me three sets before achieving this.   (I donated the
other nice - but not what I wanted - grips to a local not for profit
bike shop run by at risk kids.