80 cm; I would err towards a 45 if choosing because I'd rather a bike a
little small than a little large.  And the 45's actually pretty reasonable
for my size from a numbers perspective though there is a big disconnect
with the recommended height range. I think you were expecting I was between
52 & 59 but it's more likely that we're very similar height!

On the topic of the Charlie H Gallop, segway being that the diagram from
the Blahg (whether it's the CHG or not) is one size up from mine probably
(580 ETT, 545 ST) - I see that size is 700c, I really, really hope the next
size down is 650B!  I feel strongly that 700C is too large for my size on
any bike other than skinny tire road bikes. 650B's rise to popularity was a
godsend for people our size IMO, it's the perfect proportional size when
used with a 35-42mm tire.