Eric D., Paul C, and Shoji, thanks for answering my question. That makes me
happy to have the 52!

Shoji, yes, I am really enjoying my new bike. I have all the right bags and
racks and have you *looked* at my fenders? 🤩 I will get the long wheelbase bar
for my rack and all will be well.

I’m really glad we all had this chat because if nothing else, it will guide
folks toward the size that aligns with how they like their bikes to feel. If
you like a shorter bike, size down. Or you can trust Rivendell and order
according to their website, which will likely direct you to size up.
Conversations like these are invaluable, since most of us cannot test ride a
Rivendell. And we were nice! There ought not to be any feelings that were
casualties of this thread. You are all the best.

Thanks so much, Friends.
Leah