Speaking of such matters, I have one of these things I'm not using. Joe Bunik
sold it to me for probably too low a price cuz I asked, then it turns out I
don't know what the heck 4-bolt bcd cranks I have! This one is 94bcd, 32t NW,
black, brand new, will sell for whatever shipping is.

Text me for pics and brand (I can't remember right now).
Joe Bernard
415 786 4623