Nah. Comparable to the previous Homer sure, but the new Homer is quite a
different bike.  I am actually disappointed it got the same name with such
an overhaul.

I'm also not going to ever be spending the custom Riv money (nor are many
people) but the MIT frames are quite competitive with brands like Crust in
price, and I think there's hugely more market share to be had by Rivendell
in that range