Hey, Craig! Great price on those. Someone will enjoy them. Out of
curiosity, in "fully-loaded touring mode," does your weight flux often? If
so, I can see the challenge, but if not, on the off chance you haven't, you
may want to try adding 5-15 psi. I notice when I grocery get that my ride
is near the load limit of my normal psi. If I pump it up, perfecto. I don't
usually, because then I have to remember to let it out again, or end up
scratching my head on my the supple's gone. Grin. I'm kinda stupid that way.

With abandon,
Patrick