Gotcha, Craig. Bouncy I could not abide. One suggestion for those still
trying to dial supple tires in: start with your regular pressure for the
same size tire (or some other version of likely a bit more than needed),
let time deflate it slowly until you feel it too low, check the pressure,
add 5 psi.

With abandon,
Patrick